DO YOU NEED A CONSOLIDATED CAR SHIPPING RATE?
OUR PARTNER OFFERS WORLDWIDE VEHICLE SHIPPING TO THE DESTINATION OF YOUR CHOICE
Consolidated Car Shipping (C.C.S.) works in collaboration with ShipFromUK.com to assist you with the shipping of your vehicle from the departure point of your choice to over 500 worldwide destinations. With accredited depots, based in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK , Thailand, Singapore, Cyprus and Holland, you can ensure consistent quality in service. As a leading member of the British International Freight Association, you have the confidence that your vehicle is in safe hands with our partner ShipFromUK.com. Their personalised online shipping platform ensures you’re given real time updates about your shipment, every step of the way.
A SIMPLE 5 STEP PROCESS:
STEP 1 – REQUEST A QUOTE ON SHIPFROMUK.COM
Tailor your quote to include:
- Marine transit insurance (cover the full value of your cargo)
- Pre-shipment vehicle multipoint inspection (identify any issues prior to leaving, saving you time and money!)
- Ship as hazardous (will not disconnect the battery)
- Destination charges (simply turn up at port to collect your shipment)
- 20% VAT recovery assistance (if your vehicle is VAT Qualifying)
- Silica Gel Moisture Absorbers (to keep that clean smell)
- Exterior wash (recommended during the winter months)
- Extra photos of the vehicle (for your website): Trained personnel will complete a thorough report detailing the condition of the vehicle’s exterior as it is delivered into the facility. They will also take photographs to confirm their report and create an audit trail. This report is available online immediately to allow you to review the unit’s actual received condition and resolve any queries with the seller prior to the unit loading.
STEP 2 – HASSLE FREE UK DELIVERY OR COLLECTION
Either deliver your vehicle to their nominated UK depot based in Felixstowe, or choose to have your vehicle collected from a UK address… it’s your choice!
STEP 3 – VEHICLE SECURED & SAFTEY ASSURED WITH OUR PATENTED LOADING METHODS
The warehouse team will prepare your vehicle for shipment. This process involves:
- Removing the necessary external components (for example aerials on cars).
- Securing any movable internal items (for example vehicle keys or other external components, now stored inside the vehicle).
- Protecting the windows, handles, lights and wheel arches with the use of foam tube insulation.
- Preparing the container with the help of the service offered by Consolidated Car Shipping (C.C.S) This takes into account the vehicle dimensions, allowing a tolerance to prevent the vehicle from touching the container.
- Loading and securing your vehicle into the container, using the 40 years worth of experience obtained by ShipfromUK.com.
STEP 4 – TRACK YOUR SHIPMENT
ShipFromUK.com offer the fastest shipping service from port-to-port worldwide. Their specialised website comes equipped with a live tracking feature to locate your shipment, accessible via your personal account.
STEP 5 – ARRIVAL AT DESTINATION
On arrival at its intended destination they can administer the local customs procedures and quarantine inspections, as well as provide duty and tax assistance. Either collect your vehicle from their depot, or choose to have it delivered to your local compliance centre or chosen address.